Friday, April 13, 2012

Saving blog posts when you have a poor connection

I finally go on the Internet at home a few weeks ago, but my home is located in a low spot, and the internet connection is frequently lost temporarily. If this happens while I creating a post, when I get the service back and try to save the post, I am apt to get a message asking if I want to leave the page, which would mean I would lose my changes. I can see from the lights on the USB stick that the connection was lost and it is searching for it right now. What I found is that I don't have to copy my post to a file on my computer and re-do the post.

I choose the option to "Stay on Page". Then I do CTRL-s, which forces a Save to a draft post, then I can click on the "Publish Post" button, and it works.



..

No comments:

Post a Comment