Friday, December 20, 2013

Why we need universal health care

He doesn't want to go to the doctor because he doesn't have any money.
I am trying to get him to go to the emergency room.

I don't know if he has health insurance, but even if you do, you might not be able to afford the deductible & co-pays.

From a Facebook friend:

Ok, so here's the deal. Any friends who know anything about medicine.
I have had severe to moderate lower abdominal pain for about 4 days now. Sometimes it's really bad (like unable to stand up) sometimes it's not so bad at all. when it gets bad I can feel it all the way into my lower back. I have also been constantly thirsty but when I drink water it feels like my stomach may burst.

What is causing this and how can I avoid going to the doctor for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment