Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Facebook

I installed Firefox yesterday, and I couldn't get on Facebook from it. It wanted me to identify a bunch of people in photos, and I several of them were people I know only from Facebook.

I went back to Google Chrome to get on Facebook, and found that for some reason, when I used Firefox, Facebook thought I was in Florida. I reassured it things were ok, then I was able to get on from Firefox. What if I had actually moved to Florida? So I finished that extra security thing I often get when I log onto Facebook, and specified a question to ask me, so hopefully if there is a problem like this in the future, it will ask me the question instead of making me identify a bunch of photos.

I still haven't found out how to change my location on Firefox. Maybe it's something that is done automatically, from GPS location, and only happens at certain times?

Spending time on that was the reason I posted so little yesterday.
..

No comments:

Post a Comment