Sunday, January 17, 2021

Jeremiah Johnson gets threats after Trump prophecy apology; slams some in prophetic movement

From my experience with people like this, this is no surprise.  Some of the most hate-filled, warped, unChristian people I have known have considered themselves Christians.  They would still be torturing people to death for disagreeing with them about religion if they had their way.  If the Bible is true, these haters will be going to hell.


https://www.christianpost.com/news/jeremiah-johnson-gets-threats-after-trump-prophesy-apology.html

 

By Leonardo Blair, Christian Post Reporter

Monday, January 11, 2021

 

Evangelical prophet Jeremiah Johnson said he’s now getting death threats from Christians after apologizing to his followers Thursday for “inaccurately prophesying” that President Donald Trump would win a second term.

Johnson, who also called out Christians for their idolatry of the outgoing president, revealed in a statement on Facebook Sunday that the attacks have shown him that “parts of the prophetic/charismatic movement are far SICKER than I could have ever dreamed of.”

“Over the last 72 hours, I have received multiple death threats and thousands upon thousands of emails from Christians saying the nastiest and most vulgar things I have ever heard toward my family and ministry. I have been labeled a coward, sellout, a traitor to the Holy Spirit, and cussed out at least 500 times. We have lost ministry partners every hour and counting,” said the leader of Jeremiah Johnson Ministries.

“I have been flabbergasted at the barrage of continued conspiracy theories being sent every minute our way and the pure hatred being unleashed.  To my great heartache, I’m convinced parts of the prophetic/charismatic movement are far SICKER than I could have ever dreamed of,” he explained. “I truthfully never realized how absolutely triggered and ballistic thousands and thousands of saints get about Donald Trump. It’s terrifying! It’s full of idolatry!  If I helped to prop up this ideology concerning him, I will need to repent again and stir up even more hell.”

•••••


No comments:

Post a Comment