Sunday, November 11, 2012

Stop HSBC Bank From Evicting Parkwood Farms, Therapeutic Non-profit For Disabled Children

There is a on-line petition available at the following link:

http://start2.occupyourhomes.org/petitions/stop-hsbc-bank-from-evicting-parkwood-farms-therapeutic-non-profit-for-disabled-children

Nov. 2012

Parkwood Farms is dedicated to enriching the lives of physically, emotionally, and mentally challenged children and adults by offering a spectrum of therapeutic services in one, safe, and loving environment. Our community simply can't afford to lose Parkwood Farms. Please negotiate with Parkwood Farms so the program can continue to bring much needed hope, healing, and love to our children and our community.

-----

While the eviction blindsided me, I’ve been fighting the banks for over two years now. My case is actually in litigation right now in federal court. I received a predatory loan in 2004, and when I refinanced it in 2011, I was told that the terms would be good for "the life of the loan."

What they didn't tell me was that the 'life of the loan' was only two years. The people handling my foreclosure say that so many things are wrong with this that they are doing it pro bono. The contract, the way the proceedings were handled, and even the way I was given the loan are under federal investigation.

My loan company -- Everhome Mortgage, based out of Jacksonville, Florida -- went through the magistrate to bypass the federal investigation. So as of last night at 6:30 p.m., no more classes will be held at the Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment