Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm back :)

I haven't posted anything since last week because I don't have internet at home, and this is the first day I'v been away from home since the snowstorm at the beginning of the week. Here in the south, we don't get this much snow often enough for it to be worthwhile to have the equipment needed to cope with it in a timely manner.

I hope the readers of this blog are all safe.

Of course, I will also note that global warming is causing more moisture in the air, so we are getting more precipitation. It seems more fair that it has hit the south, since this area of the country consistently votes for politicians who block efforts to protect the environment.

And of course, the horrible flooding has been continuing in Australia, and now Brazil.


..

No comments:

Post a Comment