Thursday, September 01, 2011

Your Dog Might Star in a Book!


Fran Stewart writes very enjoyable mysteries.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/YOUR-Dog-Could-Be-in-MY-Next-Book.html?soid=1102306460865&aid=5xEKO-CFN3c

Your Dog Might Star
in My Next Book!

a special raffle to raise funds for W.A.G.
Dogs Matter

Would your dog like to be in my next mystery?
Here's a chance for your dog to be a star!
I'm introducing a dog into my Biscuit McKee Mystery Series. Glaze McKee, sister of the main character, is going to find a dog and be adopted by it. I've written the book with a generic DOG in the scenes, and now I need to fill in with the breed (or lack thereof), the coloring, the name (of course), and the personality.

Just $10 a ticket

ALL the proceeds go to WAG www.wagwalton.com

They're a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so you'll get a tax benefit, too.
It will be interesting to see how very different the book will be,
depending on whether the winner is a Newfoundland
or a Chihuahua
or some size in between!

My mysteries are "traditional," which means I focus on telling a darn good story without excess blood and gore. I incorporate the clues, but craft the story to leave you guessing until the very end. Like a jigsaw puzzle, the pieces eventually all fit.

[...]

..

No comments:

Post a Comment