Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Out of work

Sorry I haven't updated my blog since last week. My job ended. I used to update the blog after I finished working, or while I was waiting for a job to finish that I didn't expect to take long enough to work on something else in the meantime.

Luckily I have savings, and will be able to get unemployment and early social security, so I am not in dire straits. Getting caught up on my sleep is great. Being an evening person, it's great not to have to get up hours before my body clock, even though I didn't have to go in early by a morning person's standard :) And having had osteoarthritis since I was a teenage, I have pain that is not terrible, but does affect my sleep, esp. in the latter half of the night.

I hope all is well with you.

----- (skipping)

..

No comments:

Post a Comment